Software Engineer for our product development team
Brightlabs is looking for an unstoppable Software Engineer to join the team to work with developing our SaaS applications; HomeMaker suite and BrightHR. You will work with the whole tech stack and participate in both the backend and frontend development, as well as improving and automating our development process.
Your daily work will consist of:
- Design, develop and deploy backends and frontends with focus on speed and scalability.
- Continuously improve and automate our development process.
- Explore and bring in new technologies to boost innovation and development productivity.
- Working closely in an agile team where you’ll share knowledge, collaborate and get your solutions challenged.
If you can relate to one or more of the following we think you definitely should send us your CV and come in for a meeting.
- Solid base in computing, data-structures and algorithms and understand how to use them to design a pragmatic solution.
- Solid knowledge of the web stack and web protocols.
- You care equally for the flashy development stuff and quality and testing.
- You have wide set of programming tools at your disposal and know when to use each one.
- Working experience with web-development. The specific programming languages and frameworks do not matter to you. you know them webstack and webprotocols and can apply them in whatever language and framework that come your way.
- Can adapt and learn new technologies rapidly.
- Feel comfortable working with web-servers and databases in a Unix environment.
- The terminal is your best friend.
- Excellent communication skills.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you.
PS: You can avoid the fluffy stuff. Your CV will be read by Software Engineers.